Take a drive up to Guthega in the summer. Explore Island Bend where there was a full settlement during construction of the Snowy Mountains Hydro Scheme. The Guthega Alpine Inn is open year round for brunch and lunch. Take the link road back to Smiggin Holes then up past Perisher Ski Resort to Charoletts Pass. This is where the road used to continue to Mt Kosciuszko and you can walk to the summit from here. Part of this route is dirt road and can be rough but a four wheel drive is not required in dry weather. Parts are also closed during winter.
Home » Scenic Drives
- Sell your outdated car for cash today before it gets too late
- Get yourself acquainted with benefits of Insulation
- How concrete polishing can augment the beauty of your house
- Freighting Industry Is Booming. A Great Business Opportunity Awaits!
- 6 Valuable Kitchen Renovation Tips That Everyone Should Know About