Try going home to Canberra via Yarrangobilly Caves – it is a bit of a drive but the caves are spectacular! The drive takes you on the Alpine Way, past Thredbo and down to Tom Groggin – a great spot for a BBQ by the headwaters of the Murray River. Continue on to Khancoban then take the Tooma Road and wind through the mountains past Tumut Pondage and on to Cabramurra. Continue on to meet the Snowy Mountains Highway and turn left and head to Yarrangobilly Caves. After the Caves, turn back the way you came and head to Adaminaby and Cooma.
Home » The scenic way home
- Sell your outdated car for cash today before it gets too late
- Get yourself acquainted with benefits of Insulation
- How concrete polishing can augment the beauty of your house
- Freighting Industry Is Booming. A Great Business Opportunity Awaits!
- 6 Valuable Kitchen Renovation Tips That Everyone Should Know About