“The Attic at Nowhere” is a self contained one bedroom unit located above the “Nowhere” guesthouse, at the top of Wollondibby Road, about 3km off the Alpine Way. The Attic has some breathtaking views and sleeps two as standard but can accommodate up to 4 guests using the sofa bed and is complete with internal laundry facilities and fully functional kitchen. Self rated 3 stars.
Home » The Attic at Nowhere
- Sell your outdated car for cash today before it gets too late
- Get yourself acquainted with benefits of Insulation
- How concrete polishing can augment the beauty of your house
- Freighting Industry Is Booming. A Great Business Opportunity Awaits!
- 6 Valuable Kitchen Renovation Tips That Everyone Should Know About